+ 40 747 134 900
Fleet
Take advantage of our various rental cars. We put at your disposal over 130 cars, all necessities: cars for the city, family cars and cars for groups of up to 9 persons. The cars are NEW and have ABS, GPS, air conditioning, manual or automated transmission, and as a bonus we include the road tax, accident insurance, drop-off tax and zero cancellation tax. Convince yourselves, choose one of our car rental offers which is most suitable for your needs.
CLASS: GFAD
This car is likely to sell out soon!
Daily Rates:
1-3 Days
60€
4-8 zile
55€
9-15 days
54€
> 16 days
50€
CLASS: GFAD
This car is likely to sell out soon!
Daily Rates:
1-3 Days
60€
4-8 zile
55€
9-15 days
54€
> 16 days
50€
Book now
Specifications
5 Dors
5 Passenges
4 Luggages
AC
Automatic gearbox
Bonus Services
Road tax
Theft Protection
Free Cancelation
Amendments
Unlimited KM
Specifications
5 Dors
5 Passenges
4 Luggages
AC
Automatic gearbox
Bonus Services
Road tax
Theft Protection
Free Cancelation
Amendments
Unlimited KM
CLASS: GFMR
This car is likely to sell out soon!
Daily Rates:
1-3 Days
35€
4-8 zile
32€
9-15 days
32€
> 16 days
30€
CLASS: GFMR
This car is likely to sell out soon!
Daily Rates:
1-3 Days
35€
4-8 zile
32€
9-15 days
32€
> 16 days
30€
Book now
Specifications
5 Dors
5 Passenges
4 Luggages
AC
Manual transmission
Bonus Services
Road tax
Theft Protection
Free Cancelation
Amendments
Unlimited KM
Specifications
5 Dors
5 Passenges
4 Luggages
AC
Manual transmission
Bonus Services
Road tax
Theft Protection
Free Cancelation
Amendments
Unlimited KM
CLASS: IVMD
This car is likely to sell out soon!
Daily Rates:
1-3 Days
30€
4-8 zile
26€
9-15 days
24€
> 16 days
24€
CLASS: IVMD
This car is likely to sell out soon!
Daily Rates:
1-3 Days
30€
4-8 zile
26€
9-15 days
24€
> 16 days
24€
Book now
Specifications
5 Dors
7 Passengers
2 Luggages
AC
Manual transmission
Bonus Services
Road tax
Theft Protection
Free Cancelation
Amendments
Unlimited KM
Specifications
5 Dors
7 Passengers
2 Luggages
AC
Manual transmission
Bonus Services
Road tax
Theft Protection
Free Cancelation
Amendments
Unlimited KM
CLASS: SVMR
This car is likely to sell out soon!
Daily Rates:
1-3 Days
72€
4-8 zile
68€
9-15 days
64€
> 16 days
60€
CLASS: SVMR
This car is likely to sell out soon!
Daily Rates:
1-3 Days
72€
4-8 zile
68€
9-15 days
64€
> 16 days
60€
Book now
Specifications
4 Doors
9 Passengers
Manual transmission
5 Luggage
Bonus Services
Road tax
Theft Protection
Free Cancelation
Amendments
Unlimited KM
Specifications
4 Doors
9 Passengers
Manual transmission
5 Luggage
Bonus Services
Road tax
Theft Protection
Free Cancelation
Amendments
Unlimited KM
Daily Rates:
1-3 Days
170€
4-8 zile
150€
9-15 days
140€
> 16 days
135€
CLASS: LDAD
Daily Rates:
1-3 Days
170€
4-8 zile
150€
9-15 days
140€
> 16 days
135€
Book now
Specifications
5 Dors
5 Passenges
4 Luggages
AC
Automatic gearbox
Bonus Services
Road tax
Theft Protection
Free Cancelation
Amendments
Unlimited KM
Specifications
5 Dors
5 Passenges
4 Luggages
AC
Automatic gearbox
Bonus Services
Road tax
Theft Protection
Free Cancelation
Amendments
Unlimited KM
Daily Rates:
1-3 Days
115€
4-8 zile
105€
9-15 days
105€
> 16 days
100€
CLASS: PDAR
Daily Rates:
1-3 Days
115€
4-8 zile
105€
9-15 days
105€
> 16 days
100€
Book now
Specifications
4 Doors
5 Passenges
3 Luggages
AC
Automatic gearbox
Bonus Services
Road tax
Theft Protection
Free Cancelation
Amendments
Unlimited KM
Specifications
4 Doors
5 Passenges
3 Luggages
AC
Automatic gearbox
Bonus Services
Road tax
Theft Protection
Free Cancelation
Amendments
Unlimited KM
CLASS: FFMD
This car is likely to sell out soon!
Daily Rates:
1-3 Days
31€
4-8 zile
28€
9-15 days
28€
> 16 days
26€
CLASS: FFMD
This car is likely to sell out soon!
Daily Rates:
1-3 Days
31€
4-8 zile
28€
9-15 days
28€
> 16 days
26€
Book now
Specifications
5 Dors
5 Passenges
4 Luggages
AC
Manual transmission
Bonus Services
Road tax
Theft Protection
Free Cancelation
Amendments
Unlimited KM
Specifications
5 Dors
5 Passenges
4 Luggages
AC
Manual transmission
Bonus Services
Road tax
Theft Protection
Free Cancelation
Amendments
Unlimited KM
CLASS: CWAR
This car is likely to sell out soon!
Daily Rates:
1-3 Days
26€
4-8 zile
23€
9-15 days
23€
> 16 days
22€
CLASS: CWAR
This car is likely to sell out soon!
Daily Rates:
1-3 Days
26€
4-8 zile
23€
9-15 days
23€
> 16 days
22€
Book now
Specifications
5 Dors
5 Passenges
AC
Automatic gearbox
5 Luggage
Bonus Services
Road tax
Theft Protection
Free Cancelation
Amendments
Unlimited KM
Specifications
5 Dors
5 Passenges
AC
Automatic gearbox
5 Luggage
Bonus Services
Road tax
Theft Protection
Free Cancelation
Amendments
Unlimited KM
CLASS: CDMR
This car is likely to sell out soon!
Daily Rates:
1-3 Days
22€
4-8 zile
17€
9-15 days
17€
> 16 days
16€
CLASS: CDMR
This car is likely to sell out soon!
Daily Rates:
1-3 Days
22€
4-8 zile
17€
9-15 days
17€
> 16 days
16€
Book now
Specifications
5 Dors
5 Passenges
3 Luggages
AC
Manual transmission
Bonus Services
Road tax
Theft Protection
Free Cancelation
Amendments
Unlimited KM
Specifications
5 Dors
5 Passenges
3 Luggages
AC
Manual transmission
Bonus Services
Road tax
Theft Protection
Free Cancelation
Amendments
Unlimited KM
CLASS: CCMR
This car is likely to sell out soon!
Daily Rates:
1-3 Days
19€
4-8 zile
14€
9-15 days
14€
> 16 days
12€
CLASS: CCMR
This car is likely to sell out soon!
Daily Rates:
1-3 Days
19€
4-8 zile
14€
9-15 days
14€
> 16 days
12€
Book now
Specifications
5 Dors
5 Passenges
2 Luggages
AC
Manual transmission
Bonus Services
Road tax
Theft Protection
Free Cancelation
Amendments
Unlimited KM
Specifications
5 Dors
5 Passenges
2 Luggages
AC
Manual transmission
Bonus Services
Road tax
Theft Protection
Free Cancelation
Amendments
Unlimited KM
CLASS: CWMD
This car is likely to sell out soon!
Daily Rates:
1-3 Days
25€
4-8 zile
20€
9-15 days
20€
> 16 days
19€
CLASS: CWMD
This car is likely to sell out soon!
Daily Rates:
1-3 Days
25€
4-8 zile
20€
9-15 days
20€
> 16 days
19€
Book now
Specifications
5 Dors
5 Passenges
AC
Manual transmission
5 Luggage
Bonus Services
Road tax
Theft Protection
Free Cancelation
Amendments
Unlimited KM
Specifications
5 Dors
5 Passenges
AC
Manual transmission
5 Luggage
Bonus Services
Road tax
Theft Protection
Free Cancelation
Amendments
Unlimited KM
CLASS: IDMR
This car is likely to sell out soon!
Daily Rates:
1-3 Days
21€
4-8 zile
16€
9-15 days
16€
> 16 days
15€
CLASS: IDMR
This car is likely to sell out soon!
Daily Rates:
1-3 Days
21€
4-8 zile
16€
9-15 days
16€
> 16 days
15€
Book now
Specifications
5 Dors
5 Passenges
4 Luggages
AC
Manual transmission
Bonus Services
Road tax
Theft Protection
Free Cancelation
Amendments
Unlimited KM
Specifications
5 Dors
5 Passenges
4 Luggages
AC
Manual transmission
Bonus Services
Road tax
Theft Protection
Free Cancelation
Amendments
Unlimited KM
CLASS: CDAR
Limited
Daily Rates:
1-3 Days
24€
4-8 zile
21€
9-15 days
21€
> 16 days
20€
CLASS: CDAR
Limited
Daily Rates:
1-3 Days
24€
4-8 zile
21€
9-15 days
21€
> 16 days
20€
Book now
Specifications
5 Dors
5 Passenges
3 Luggages
AC
Automatic gearbox
Bonus Services
Road tax
Theft Protection
Free Cancelation
Amendments
Unlimited KM
Specifications
5 Dors
5 Passenges
3 Luggages
AC
Automatic gearbox
Bonus Services
Road tax
Theft Protection
Free Cancelation
Amendments
Unlimited KM
CLASS: IDMD
This car is likely to sell out soon!
Daily Rates:
1-3 Days
23€
4-8 zile
18€
9-15 days
18€
> 16 days
17€
CLASS: IDMD
This car is likely to sell out soon!
Daily Rates:
1-3 Days
23€
4-8 zile
18€
9-15 days
18€
> 16 days
17€
Book now
Specifications
4 Doors
5 Passenges
4 Luggages
AC
Manual transmission
Bonus Services
Road tax
Theft Protection
Free Cancelation
Amendments
Unlimited KM
Specifications
4 Doors
5 Passenges
4 Luggages
AC
Manual transmission
Bonus Services
Road tax
Theft Protection
Free Cancelation
Amendments
Unlimited KM
CLASS: EDMR
This car is likely to sell out soon!
Daily Rates:
1-3 Days
15€
4-8 zile
10€
9-15 days
10€
> 16 days
8€
CLASS: EDMR
This car is likely to sell out soon!
Daily Rates:
1-3 Days
15€
4-8 zile
10€
9-15 days
10€
> 16 days
8€
Book now
Specifications
4 Doors
5 Passenges
4 Luggages
AC
Manual transmission
Bonus Services
Road tax
Theft Protection
Free Cancelation
Amendments
Unlimited KM
Specifications
4 Doors
5 Passenges
4 Luggages
AC
Manual transmission
Bonus Services
Road tax
Theft Protection
Free Cancelation
Amendments
Unlimited KM

Bucharest, Henri Coanda International Airport

Tel.: +40747134900
Tel.: +40724930677

E-mail: reservation@premiumrent.ro

Schedule: 24/7
Tel.: +40747134900

Bucuresti, Centru

Tel.: +40747134900
Tel.: +40724930677

E-mail: office@premiumrent.ro

Program: 24/7
Tel.: +40747134900

TG. Mures International Airport 


Call Center:  +40747134902
E-mail: reservation@premiumrent.ro

Schedule: 24/7
Tel:  +40747134902

Sibiu International Airport


Tel.: +40747134900
Tel.: +40724930677

E-mail: office@premiumrent.ro

Schedule: 24/7
Tel.: +40747134902

TG. Mures International Airport 


Call Center:  +40747134902
E-mail: office@premiumrent.ro

Schedule: 24/7
Tel:  +40747134902