Today we will talk about what you need to know and how you need to understand your booking!
- If you’re booking online, give two minutes and read the terms and conditions carefully before confirming your reservation. If you’re booking over the phone, ask the agent about fees and restrictions. Be sure you understand the conditions of your reservation.
- If you book online ask about the No-Shows policy, how long will the car be held if you’re stuck in traffic on the way to pick up station or if your flight haves a delay.
- Make sure you provide your flight number to the car rental company, specifically in the high season and national holydays to avoid situations in which you get to the rental desk and the car that you reserved is no longer available. Usually car rental companies do not block the car more than an hour if a flight number was not provided.
- Always get a confirmation number and scheduled arrival time. This will usually protect your reservation if the flight is delayed.
- Unless you know exactly how many days you need the car is recommended to always rent the car for a minimum number of days allowed and ask if you can extend. Ask with how long before you must inform the company and how much it will cost. For termination of the lease before the term of the customer’s desire, companies do not return the rental days left. Of course, returning the car late could cost you too. Many car rental companies only give you a 59 minutes grace period before beginning to rack up the late fees.
- Be sure that the check-in attendant inspects the car’s body in your presence and that you agree about any damage.
Examine your rental agreement carefully and choose Premium car rental for your holidays in Romania!